Cosmic rays – high energy particles from outside our solar system- are being studied by at least a dozen British schools in original research being spearheaded by Bristol university More schools are welcome . For more info turn to page 10 of April issue of Technology and Science in Education..
Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show