Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- Sensors used to monitor obesity
- Snapchat files for restraining order
- China hackers 'hit EU ministries'
- Coach crash eye tracker tested
- Google lets users create Street View
- Wii games 'help control diabetes'
- VIDEO: Why Rube Goldberg devices fascinate
- VIDEO: Ex-Rated: Should men fear this app?
- VIDEO: A peek at the future of video chat
- Reading our genes like computer code
Tag Archives: to ensure all pupils have basic ict
Dropping ICT From Schools Curriculum Could Improve Pupils Computing Skills – Recommends Trade Organisation
Intellect, the trade body for the UK’s technology sector, has called on the government to drop ICT lessons in their current form from the national curriculum as it believes the subject is failing both pupils and employers. In its response … Continue reading