Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
Tag Archives: Technology in Education
It’s already July and the end of term is just around the corner. There’s a great period coming up over the summer break to fast-track a refit of your catering facilities so they’re ready to attract a new intake, and … Continue reading
Technology Supplies have moved in a brand- new, purpose-built headquarters in this 25th anniversary of their founding. The move has taken place to cope with current growth and future expansion of the business which is solely devoted to design and … Continue reading
HPC Laser recently handed over a laser to Sarita Sharp and Annabel Ashwell of the Mandeville School, Aylesbury. The laser was a prize for the winners of the HPC competition to find the school or college which made the strongest … Continue reading
A staggering 18.5 per cent of teachers, access Technology in Education on a daily basis according to a recent independent survey, making it a key resource. See page 4 of the January/February issue.
Emco Educational have taken over the dealership of Epilog lasers and cutters to education in this coutry. See page 3 of March 2011 issue of Technology in Education..
HPC Lasers has opened a new demonstration centre for prospective buyers to test its of laser cutters and engravers before buying.