Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Women to feature in Fifa 16 game
- Lorry full of Nintendo games stolen
- 'Moose' worm targets home routers
- GoPro to make a quadcopter drone
- Google to add 'buy button'
- Lenovo phone beams virtual keyboard
- Yahoo to face class action lawsuit
- How did my dad's Uber account get hacked?
- Hashtag is 'children's word of year'
- VIDEO: Could tech find your lost property?
Tag Archives: Michael Gove
On April 22 a new qualification was launched by education secretary Michael Gove . The TechBacc will be as demanding as the English baccalaureate and will help employers recognise students who have taken rigorous vocational courses. Gove said at the … Continue reading
IT will remain a compulsory subject at all key stages and will continue to be taught at every stage of the curriculum. This was stated by education secretary Michael Gove when he opened the BETT Show in January. However, he … Continue reading