Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Democrat hack: Who is Guccifer 2.0?
- Technology explained: What is the internet of things?
- Toy-maker designs £15 VR headset in deal with Google
- Pets left hungry as smart feeder breaks
- Pokemon Go: Player claims to have caught all UK characters
- Samsung profits boosted by smartphone sales
- Facebook profits beat expectations
- Tech groups told Europe funds 'on pause'
- Osram Lightify light bulbs 'vulnerable to hack'
- Digital divide
Tag Archives: Michael Gove
On April 22 a new qualification was launched by education secretary Michael Gove . The TechBacc will be as demanding as the English baccalaureate and will help employers recognise students who have taken rigorous vocational courses. Gove said at the … Continue reading
IT will remain a compulsory subject at all key stages and will continue to be taught at every stage of the curriculum. This was stated by education secretary Michael Gove when he opened the BETT Show in January. However, he … Continue reading