Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- VIDEO: Voice aid acts as human interpreter
- The 12 cyber-scams of Christmas
- Crooks 'seek ransomware making kit'
- Several plead guilty to Paypal hack
- Sensors used to monitor obesity
- Snapchat files for restraining order
- China hackers 'hit EU ministries'
- Coach crash eye tracker tested
- Google lets users create Street View
- Wii games 'help control diabetes'
Tag Archives: Michael Gove
On April 22 a new qualification was launched by education secretary Michael Gove . The TechBacc will be as demanding as the English baccalaureate and will help employers recognise students who have taken rigorous vocational courses. Gove said at the … Continue reading
IT will remain a compulsory subject at all key stages and will continue to be taught at every stage of the curriculum. This was stated by education secretary Michael Gove when he opened the BETT Show in January. However, he … Continue reading