ICT Services provider to UK education, Stone, has developed the first long-term PC rental scheme to enable schools to invest in new ICT hardware via their revenue rather than capital budgets.
Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- No 10 to host 'web porn' summit
- Sharp brings giant 90in TV to Europe
- Working alone to come together better
- Dialogue of the deaf?
- China retakes supercomputer crown
- Apple discloses US data requests
- VIDEO: Sony and Microsoft in console wars
- Google to tackle child abuse images
- VIDEO: Google: 'We pay tax required by law'
- When recycling is the second-best option