ICT Services provider to UK education, Stone, has developed the first long-term PC rental scheme to enable schools to invest in new ICT hardware via their revenue rather than capital budgets.
Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show