Chancellor George Osborne has allocated £150 million in the budget for the coming financial year for improvement in technical and vocational education, including expanding the number of UTCs (University Technical Colleges) to at least 24 by 2014.
Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show