Ofsted has warned the Design and Technology curriculum needs modernising if the subject is keep pace with global advances in technology.
Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- VIDEO: Should mobiles be allowed on planes?
- Several plead guilty to Paypal hack
- Football dominates UK Twitter chat
- New tech helps drivers avoid bikes
- Online spending up by 16%
- Facebook to join S&P 500 index
- VIDEO: Spotify 'not worried' by competition
- The revenge porn avengers
- Anti-cheat software 'stops working'
- VIDEO: Spherical musical instrument created