A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Pippa Middleton iCloud hack claims investigated by police
- What if Yahoo hackers have my details?
- Cancer blogger Anna Swabey fundraising target met
- Yahoo hack hits 500 million users, but who are the suspects?
- Twitter shares soar almost 20% on takeover talk
- Amazon has been fined £65,000 for trying to fly dangerous goods
- Plane crew douse smoking Samsung phone
- Facebook 'overestimated' video viewing time
- Alan Turing's homosexual court files go on display
- Protect bank transfer scam victims, demands Which?