A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Starbucks gift card hack was 'fraud'
- Warning over Android reset systems
- Supermarket lights send 'GPS' data
- Google patents 'creepy' cuddly toys
- UK sells off unused net addresses
- VIDEO: A tour of London's 3D Print Show
- 'I feel sick' emoji on the way
- Will London's mayor put the brakes on Uber?
- '24-hour window' to halt cyber-hate
- VIDEO: The camera developed for your dog