A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Google defeats Oracle in Java code case
- Highest capacity Atlantic cable planned
- Is there a place for old tech in the 21st Century?
- An appreciation of the floppy disk
- Robots 'being taught to feel pain'
- Women 'post 50% of misogynistic tweets'
- Isis addresses spark PayPal confusion
- US nuclear force uses floppy disks
- Xiaomi Mi Drone poses price challenge
- Norway stages 32-hour app term reading