A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- AUDIO: How to protect your online reputation
- Russia offers $110,000 Tor bounty
- Beats sued for noise-cancelling tech
- Hacker McKinnon turns search expert
- Hype and hi-tech
- VIDEO: What price for free wi-fi?
- New life for museum arcade machines
- Gecko sex satellite 'not responding'
- Absent fans get robot to do cheering
- Google Glass rival has neck battery