A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Fruit and veg goes digital in South America
- VIDEO: The robot that camouflages itself
- VTech 'is responsible' for kids' data
- Vatican promotes Lent on Telegram
- Paul McCartney creates Skype emojis
- Lego children's prosthetic wins award
- Spy law 'needs significant changes'
- Google defends UK tax arrangements
- VIDEO: Google boss asked 'what do you get paid?'
- Gadget battery shipments face scrutiny