A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- FBI probes 'Cloud' celebrity leaks
- VIDEO: FBI to investigate celebrity hacking
- Can geeks rescue science education?
- Windows XP: Your upgrade experiences
- VIDEO: The most future-proof profession?
- Iran clerics 'must accept internet'
- Google 'discourages' old browser use
- VIDEO: Turning internet radio into art
- Samsung phones to get Nokia maps
- BBC begins push to help kids code