A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- The Queen sends her first tweet
- VIDEO: Scientists create real hoverboard
- VIDEO: The smartphone that answers back
- Job centres to get digital makeover
- Are robots too cute for comfort?
- Silicon Valley's billion dollar failures
- Online abuse 'hits 40% of adults'
- 'Anti-Facebook' investors dig deep
- US 'probes hackable' medical devices
- VIDEO: Future-gazing at TechCrunch London