A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- Has the humble password had its day?
- Google trials drone deliveries
- Police seize video gamer live on cam
- 'Fashionable' smartwatches announced
- FBI probes JP Morgan 'cyber-attack'
- Lockheed Martin in space junk deal
- Millions knocked offline in US
- VIDEO: Twitter's map of Mid-East conflict
- TV white space could be a lifesaver
- VIDEO: 'White space' internet developed