A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- “Casio” Offer the chance to win one of 15 projectors at “Bett” show
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- On track to win
- Amazon boss becomes world's third richest man
- Google parent Alphabet sees strong profits rise
- Democrat hack: Who is Guccifer 2.0?
- Technology explained: What is the internet of things?
- Toy-maker designs £15 VR headset in deal with Google
- Pets left hungry as smart feeder breaks
- Pokemon Go: Player claims to have caught all UK characters
- Samsung profits boosted by smartphone sales
- Facebook profits beat expectations