A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Sony 'will not drop' N Korea film
- Hacker wars in the Ukraine conflict
- Blackberry in revenue slide
- What is FBI evidence for North Korea hack attack?
- Suspects deny 'sextorting' teenager
- Apple 'deeply offended' by BBC story
- Microsoft takes on tech scammers
- Millions deleted in Instagram purge
- Nasa emails spanner into space
- VIDEO: Is this the future of bionics?