A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- Students build Oculus Moon robot
- Audi claims self-drive speed record
- UK spy drones to fly over Syria
- Staples investigating hack attack
- China denies backing iCloud hack
- VIDEO: Man guilty of fake-girl webcam sex
- Man guilty of fake-girl webcam sex
- Will we podcast in virtual reality?
- Connecting India's offline millions
- Peers back revenge porn 'offence'