A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- See Behind the Scenes of the Creative Industries
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- BT in talks to buy O2 from Telefonica
- Google case over web abuse settled
- The challenge of unmasking net users
- VIDEO: Max Mosley's bid to be 'forgotten'
- 'Stealthy' spyware program uncovered
- Breached webcam site owner seeks job
- VIDEO: Can live events save TV ratings?
- The trouble with Bob Geldof's advice
- VIDEO: Flying the 'Nintendo' fighter jet
- The couple who changed the way we shop