A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- Virgin apologises for email glitch
- German media boss criticises Google
- Kim Dotcom wins back cars and cash
- BBC and Sky experience fault on iOS
- Lavabit loses contempt appeal
- AUDIO: Google 'not meeting expectations'
- Google shares fall on ad concerns
- New street lights design cuts bills
- Tencent brings Candy Crush to China
- VIDEO: Is ZTE's choosy strategy working?