A1 Technologies have just introduced a new 3 D printer, the Maxit, which they claim can be assembled from the kit within four hours. The Maxit is said to be extremely reliable and the kit is price at £995 and a complete 3D studio, including the Chameleon 3D Design and David 3D laser scanner as well as a Maxit, is available for under £2,000.
Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- Apple chief: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Speed boost for 4G in some cities
- Lenovo completes Motorola takeover
- VIDEO: Breastfeeding photo deleted by Facebook
- VIDEO: How to build an engine in 42 seconds
- Giant Samsung struggles at the top
- VIDEO: GamerGate 'must be condemned'
- Microsoft unveils fitness band
- Samsung profit lowest in three years
- How will future city signs look?