Latest Digital Edition
- University Spearheads National School Project to Shed Light on Cosmic Rays
- Gove Launches the ‘TechBacc’ Which Will be a Rigorous Equivalent to A Levels
- Electronica Expert and International Entrepreneur will be a Star Speaker at the Revamped D+T Show
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- Sensors used to monitor obesity
- Snapchat files for restraining order
- China hackers 'hit EU ministries'
- Coach crash eye tracker tested
- Google lets users create Street View
- Wii games 'help control diabetes'
- VIDEO: Why Rube Goldberg devices fascinate
- VIDEO: Ex-Rated: Should men fear this app?
- VIDEO: A peek at the future of video chat
- Reading our genes like computer code
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Education secretary Michael Gove warns teachers a strike on June 30 will damage their reputation and alienate the public. He said he would to everything in his power to encourage schools to keep open. IN THE “ KEEP D+T A … Continue reading
Education machinery manufacturer and supplier Boxford are to move a new 50,000 sq.ft. factory. Recently, the local MP laid the foundation stone for the new purpose- built plant and commended the company for remaining in Calderdale. Boxford created the world’s … Continue reading
Technology solutions provider Stone have become the preferred supplier for Lenovo products to the UK education. These include ThinkPad notebooks and ThinkCentre desktop PCs. This was reported in the May issue of Technology in Education, CR CLARKE UNVEILS THE 3D … Continue reading
Educational furniture and equipment designer and manufacturer Nortek has just published its latest 40 page A4 catalogue which contains a host of Design and Technology and ICT furniture and storage products as well as electronic and laptop multifunctional workstations. A … Continue reading