Latest Digital Edition
- Give your catering facilities a break this summer: get set now for the new intake
- Boxford Wins The Queen’s Award For Enterprise
- Technology Supplies Moves Into A New Multi-pound Headquarters
- New programming aid – ‘kids think it’s cool’
- New electronics starter kit to teach pupils to understand the concepts of electricity
- VIDEO: Xbox One 'unrivalled device'
- Xbox One: Web reacts to new console
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- Apple's Tim Cook defends tax claim
- VIDEO: Apple chief hits back in tax row
- Flickr revamp revealed by Yahoo
- Wi-fi shut down in Guantanamo alert
- What is a Radar key?
- Pirate movie sites blocked in UK
- Facebook review 'at all levels'
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Dropping ICT From Schools Curriculum Could Improve Pupils Computing Skills – Recommends Trade Organisation
Intellect, the trade body for the UK’s technology sector, has called on the government to drop ICT lessons in their current form from the national curriculum as it believes the subject is failing both pupils and employers. In its response … Continue reading